My name is Marija and I'm a professional wedding photographer based in Europe. My passion for photography grew from my love of being creative and finding beauty in the most simple things.
I photograph weddings as they unfold naturally in front of me, while also making sure the lighting, setting and my couples are documented in the best and most flattering way possible. Giving artistic direction in a natural way and my undivided attention to the couple is my way of making sure I am leaving you a visual legacy that you will cherish forever.
I’ve been shooting weddings in Croatia and Europe for over 5 years now. I consider myself extremely lucky that my job is capturing the happiest moments of my client's lives and meeting some of the most amazing people along the way.
GET TO KNOW ME
- I am 27 years old and I fell in love with photography when I was 12
- I drink at least 3 cups of coffee every day
- Ironically, I have anxiety when someone is taking my photos (that's why I always try to blend in with the guests - I understand what you are going trough)
dog&cat personanimal lover & a proud cat owner
- Friends & The Office geek
- I watch cooking shows and gastronomy documentaries while I edit
- Crazy in love with my hometown (Sibenik)
- Other fav cities in Europe: Strasbourg, Copenhagen & Venice
- I looove hosting dinner parties
- My biggest wedding related fear is losing photos before delivering, that's why I always triple backup everything immediately after a wedding
- make more time to travel
shoot a wedding in Tuscany, Italy
- visit Iceland
- road trip trough Italy
learn how to make pasta
- dive the Great Barrier Reef
adopt a kitten
- organise a wedding photography workshop
- learn another language